1. Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Artmajeur to provide to me), such as your name, email address, phone, postal address, payment information, VAT No. and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
4. Data Retention
5. Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I'll ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it in accordance with data protection laws. Some examples of how I might do this are:
The transfer of your personal data is to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
The transfer uses specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
Where we use providers based in the US, the transfer of your personal data is to a provider with Privacy Shield certification.
7. Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below. - Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request. - Data portability. You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. I will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for me to use or where I used the information to perform a contract with you. - Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons. - Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority. I would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach your local protection authority, so please contact me in the first instance.
8. Safety Measures
I maintain technical, physical and administrative security measures designed to provide protection to your Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Measures include firewalls, physical access control and logical access control to the data.
Please consult also Artmajeur safety measures at their website.
9. How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Alvarenga Marques, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Alvarenga Marques, Rua 5 de Outubro 5482, 4ºesq/Z, 4465-080 S. Mamede de Infesta, Portugal
10. Time Limit to Respond
I try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take me longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, I will notify you and keep you updated.
11. Artmajeur Legal Informations
For all legal informations regarding Artmajeur you may consult: http://www.artmajeur.com/en/legal Online presence in social media I maintain online presence within social networks and platforms in order to communicate with customers, prospects and users active there and to inform them about my services. When calling the respective networks and platforms, the terms and conditions and the data processing guidelines apply to their respective operators.